[Dxspider-support] New to DX Spider

Stephen Atkins satkins at inetdesign.org
Mon Aug 2 19:16:03 BST 2010

Hello everyone.  Just installed DX Spider on a Windows 7 system.  Only
real problem was I installed ActivePerl 5.10.1 for 64 bit and it didn't
have DB_File support yet.  Had to go to 5.8.9 and after searching a bit
found the needed file for support.

I've got my cluster up and running and can connect to it with telnet
locally.  I haven't tried external yet.  So I guess now I need someone I
can pull or be fed cluster data.

I tried using "connect gb7tlh" as the example but it gives and error
that it can't find a file.  I'm assuming that is because the gb7tlh file
in the connect directory uses a Linux path and doesn't exist on my system.

So over all I'm just wondering what my next steps are?  Also is there a
searchable dxspider-support archive around?

Thanks
Stephen Atkins
VE6CPU/VE6CIC