[Dxspider-support] Messages catchup?

Wayne wa1pma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:10:51 BST 2010

  I usually get all our messages from my node partner just fine.
Recently our K7SDX node had a problem and was off for 2 weeks but is
back on now. Everything seems to be ok after doing a "merge" to get
spots and WWV. I've tried to do a "catchup" for messages as did our node
partner but we still are not getting any new bulls. Cluster mail seems
to come along just fine. I can see messages at our partners that have
not come to K7SDX, even a new message after we connected up again.

What am I missing to get this started again?

Thanks,

Wayne  WA1PMA