[Dxspider-support] Fwd: Spider Nodes used by ROS to auto-spot

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Fri Jul 9 10:25:23 BST 2010

Hi!
I too have seen an increase of logged on users that I never saw before.
Appearing hard decoded in a user program was new to me, thanks for the
analysis Laurie.

I wrote to the author asking changing the behaviour of the program, so
the user has to decide to spot - I am awaiting a response.

I do not consider these spots or users illegal, but it is bad
advertising for this software.

I think setting ROS as a badword at this stage will limit the
development of our hobby, it is the wrong way. What next mode or
propagation should be stopped?

I rather await the author change the program.

73
Kjell
SM7GVF