[Dxspider-support] PC41 loop?

Rene Olsen rene.chr.olsen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 07:59:54 BST 2010

Hi.

I was monitoring a bit with watchdbg yesterday and today, and started to wonder why there
were so much PC41 trafic. I tehn decided to look at it a bit closer, because it looked to me,
like it was the same information being sent over and over again.

PC41^IZ7ECT^2^BARI^H16^~

That one for example, I received no less than 6 times yesterday (debug file 166.dat).

PC41^PA1LS^2^Halderberge^H3^~

And that one I received 4 times.

They don't come right after each other. The time stamps for the PA1LS one is:

1276560016
1276572511
1276620498
1276634794

Seems to me that a lot of bw is wasted on having this stuff circling around.

Is there any reason for this?

I doubt that someone actually updates his QTH or other info several times a day :-)

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH