[Dxspider-support] PC41 loop?

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 16 09:35:38 BST 2010

This hops bug has been in Spider for years.  I started reporting it when I
was a Spider sysop.  The problem is that Spider software does not decrement
hops properly.

I can send out PC messages from CC Clusters to Spider with a hops count of
H1 and guess what, they come back to me with a higher hops count.  That is
why I have turned PC41 off.   They just keep looping around.

Lee