[Dxspider-support] ROS MODE spots

Ian Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Wed Jun 16 09:35:30 BST 2010

Hi Alex,
We are not blaming you :)  Someone on your node is posting these spots.  The
logs should show you who.  Once you know, block them or ask them to stop
please :)

As for blocking spam spotters, you can enable registration in DXSpider so
only those who are registered can send spots.  This makes it much easier to
handle.

Many thanks for getting back to the list :)

73 Ian

--
Ian J Maude, G0VGS
SysOp GB7MBC & HB9DRV-9 DX Clusters