[Dxspider-support] PC41 loop?

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Wed Jun 16 19:08:20 BST 2010

Would I be right in thinking that since several people have done a:

set/var $DXProt::eph_info_restime = 86400

that the PC41 looping has abated somewhat?

Could I ask that all nodes that have many nodes connected, please
execute the above command and also put it into their
/spider/scripts/startup file.

Any node that has at least one other node connected could also usefully
do this, but it isn't so important. This applies to any version of DXSpider.

Alternatively you can upgrade from CVS/git in the usual place and restart.

Dirk G1TLH