[Dxspider-support] ROS Mode

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 16 23:36:05 BST 2010

You talk a good talk, but the results speak for themselves.

I mentioned BX5AA putting out bogus spots a while back.   When I connect to your cluster I see the following spot

CC11^14257.0^BX5AA^13-Jun-2010^1136Z^^N0JH^9^226^K1TTT-14^44^24^7^4^^CO^Taiwan-BV^CO-Colorado-K^PL04^

This spot is bogus.  It came from Taiwan.   From the same IP that BX5AA uses to put out spots.

You say its simple to fix.  Fix it please.

Lee