[Dxspider-support] Fw: CVS Update

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Wed Mar 3 22:22:56 GMT 2010

Hi,
I get a few errors on cvsupdate, Linux, and the version still shows 1.55
bild 0.52.

cvs update: move away cmd/create/user.pl; it is in the way
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Use of uninitialized value
in string eq at /usr/bin/git-cvsserver line 1056.' from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Use of uninitialized value
in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/git-cvsserver line 1144.'
from cvs server
cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `Need filehash at
/usr/bin/git-cvsserver line 2067.' from cvs server
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

It seems the cluster does not send the ip address in pc92 when I log in.

73
Kjell