[Dxspider-support] Node Partners for SWL cluster?

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Mon May 3 18:17:57 BST 2010

On 03/05/10 16:33, SWL I3-2782/VE wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm planning to activate a DX Cluster node only for SWL's.
>
> My plans:
> the spots entered in swl node are not forwarded, but i need a node partner to receive the other spots.
>
> Is it possible?
>
> My node: 82.105.116.141 port 7300

I am struggling to see why your spots are any less valid than anyone
else's, just because you are an SWL. I can see we will have some
problems with originators' callsigns, but that is a different problem.

As you are connected via the internet, then I can't see any legal reason
why your spots should not be propagated.

Dirk G1TLH