[Dxspider-support] IMPORTANT: notice of important change(s)

Dirk Koopman G1TLH gb7tlh at dxcluster.org
Wed May 5 23:15:47 BST 2010

On 05/05/10 18:37, Ron Stordahl N5IN wrote:
> I may be wong...I seem to recall a limit of 64 telnet users, was this
> imposed by CPAN for Windows as provided by Activestate, or is it a
> fundamental limitation. Perhaps the Linux version does not have this limit?

This is an Activestate limitation. To be more accurate, it is the
Windows default which can be modified very simply by adding a #define
before including the relevant header file.

This is one of the things that someone (probably me) will have to
establish before I make a definite recommendation.

Dirk G1TLH