[Dxspider-support] Routers

K2LS K2LS at TRIAD.RR.COM
Wed May 26 21:23:01 BST 2010

I have about had it with my new D-link 615 router.

After reading many posts it seems this router leaves a lot to be desired.

One of the biggest complaints is one cannot connect to your own server
(loop around) from the server side of the router
because of some glitch in the firmware This seems to be a problem with
most new D-link routers

Can anyone suggest an alternative  that will allow connections to your
server from the server side of the router?

I can connect to 192.168.0.110 but cannot connect to DXC.K2LS.COM.

Any help would be appreciated.

73

Larry K2LS

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5148 (20100526) __________