[Dxspider-support] Routers

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Wed May 26 21:58:29 BST 2010

Adding the host name and local address to the hosts file is the simplest
solution.

Another would be to load DD-WRT, which is a Linux based open source
router package. In the database, it looks like all hardware versions of
the DIR-615 are supported except for rev. D1. See http://www.dd-wrt.com/.

I run a 2.8 GHz P4 openSUSE Linux box that acts as the spider server
(mail, ftp and web too!) as well as the router/firewall.

Mike, W1NR