[Dxspider-support] Routers

Dan Bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 13:35:03 BST 2010

Larry

I have been using a Zywall 2 by ZyXel for years although the Zywall 2 is now obsolete they offer several others , these routers are fantastic and about as bullet proof as you can get. They do cost more than the ones you find at your local store(s) but are well worth it , they also require a little reading to set them up. I highly recommend them.

Good luck

Dan N8DCJ