[Dxspider-support] An Idea for DX Spider

Keith Keith at cwgsy.net
Sun Oct 10 16:35:41 BST 2010

Quite a few software programs for node connection and logging programs
maintain their own LOTW checking features
VE7CC and Winlog 32 already have this feature and I am shore that many
other that I am not aware of problem do as well
To point I agree with Dirk its yet another database to try and keep up
to date

73 Keith GB7DXG-1