[Dxspider-support] VHF-database v3.10

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Mon Oct 25 15:38:11 BST 2010

Spiders

You can get a PDF copy of database installation instruction at S50CLX site http://s50clx.infrax.si

CUL Dan, S50U @ S50CLX

****
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/
Dear VHF-DATABASE-friends, a year is over again and we will be able to spread around a new issue of the MMMonVHF VHF-DATABASE (3.10 - 10/2010) to private USER (fee, see our Forum) as well to all interested DX-Cluster Sysops (DX-Cluster-Types: CLX, SPIDER, AK1A and / or DXNet) from up the end of october 2010! All necessary details you be able to find at the MMMonVHF FORUM As well please visit the Visual VHF DATABASE and check your area - if you find faults please do report to us! The Visual VHF DATABASE can be found here: VISUAL VHF DATABASE.

Tnx and best regards, Guy, DL8EBW, on behalf of the MMMonVHF Team