[Dxspider-support] CTY-2009 Country Files - 25 October 2010
Jim Reisert AD1C
jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 25 19:02:29 BST 2010
The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 25 October 2010.
To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of
I'm sorry for the last-minute release, but I found out about a
callsign that will be used in CQWW Phone (TO7A) only a short while
after I released the files yesterday.
To check that you have installed the file(s) correctly, see:
Here are the release notes:
25 October 2010 (CTY-2009)
VER20101025, Version entity is British Virgin Islands, VP2V
* There was a bug that caused some files to have one version entity,
and other files to have a different one. Now they are all the same.
* Lengthened the "active callsign" window from 365 days to 400 days.
This fixes some issues when calls are only used once per year.
* EA8FC/1 is Spain, EA
* TO7A is Martinique, FM
* TO4X is French St. Martin, FS
* GB0KKS is Scotland, GM
* GB1HAS is Wales, GW
* LU2BPM/D is Argentina, LU
* VA2PL is Canada, VE in CQ Zone 2, ITU Zone 4
* GB1HTW in Wales, GW
* RV9WZ/2 in Kaliningrad, UA2
73 - Jim AD1C
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us
More information about the Dxspider-support