[Dxspider-support] console.pl

Klaus Heintzenberg dj6rx at t-online.de
Mon Apr 4 17:39:16 BST 2011

Am Montag, 4. April 2011 18:21:15 schrieben Sie:

> perl console.pl
>
> works perhaps?
>

> El 04/04/2011 17:58, Klaus Heintzenberg escribió:
> >
> > Hi Dirk,
> >

> > just upgraded the OS from SuSE 11.1 to 11.4. The home partition
> > remained untouched.
> >
> > DXspider is starting Ok and can be connected via telnet localhost 8000
> > or other means.
> >

> > However ./console.pl is not doing anything anymore. It just takes
> > maybe 400ms or so
> >
> > until the prompt returns, no error message or anything.
> >

> > Where shall I start searching for the cause?
> >

> > 73, Klaus

Arnold, tnx, but  no difference. Problem remains.
One more thing. Usually  cluster.pl  activity was displayed on tty6 as configured in the inittab.
However since the upgrade of the OS there is nothing but the text login screen on tty6.
Don't know if this goes together with the console.pl  problem.
73, Klaus

73, Klaus