[Dxspider-support] Spider wiki

Ian Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Thu Apr 21 14:32:11 BST 2011

Hi all,
I am getting stuff working again slowly.  The wiki should be back up but it
is an old backup as I had some issues in the crash.  at least the main stuff
is there :)
Hopefully we can get all this going again and I would like to see a few
extra hands helping if possible.  The documentation is really quite old now
and out of date in some ways.  It would be good to rewrite stuff starting
with the installation manual, including screenshots where applicable.
Can *you* help?

73 Ian
--
Ian J Maude, G0VGS