[Dxspider-support] Dxspider stoppes with perl using 100% CPU

Gunnar Widell sm3sgp at kkn.net
Thu Apr 21 20:37:46 BST 2011

Hi,

One week ago I discovered that my SK3W-6 node had stopped, and the perl
process was running at 100%. I could not find anything special in the log
file, and restarted, the complete computer.

This morning I got the same problem, still nothing in the logfiles, and
dxspider not answering. I restared again, complete reboot. Not really
neccesary, but I updated my upstart script according to the latest
discussion here on the list.

I couple of hours ago I got the same thing.
Now I stopped by killing the perl process, and now also re-built the user
database (perl user_asc). I doubt that that will help...

How to troubleshoot this? Any more debug mesages to turn on?
I have not seen anything in other linux system logs.

73 de Gus SG3P sk3w.se