[Dxspider-support] fraud detection

Márkus Béla ha5di at freemail.hu
Mon Dec 12 06:47:34 GMT 2011

Regarding fraud detection algorithm those IP's are suscipious where
connection made to different node's with different login calls.

Still it doesn't necessarily fraud, see shared station used by different
stations. But in this case calls are from the same country. I will
refine filtering to spot real cases. Lets see the result.

BTW I was thinking to add fraud detection to Slogan but now I see it is
a different story. Also, it can be done global based on the traffic and
offered as a WEB service to see actual situation. You need it real time,
a month later is interesting but nearly useles.

I will put together something dirty, depending on free time.

Regards... Béla, HA5DI