[Dxspider-support] Dupe spots with freq multiplied per 10 and per 100

Robert Chalmas rcbza10 at hb9bza.net
Sat Feb 26 21:06:20 GMT 2011

Hi,

I see the same on HB9IAC-8, so it seems to be a general problem.

In addition to the questions about the origin of this problem (somebody
testing a buggy software?), one additional question is:

- why does DXSpider not filter out spots if the frequency is outside amateur
bands ? 141360.0 or 1413600.0 are obviously not in any amateur bands so should
be rejected.

Robert - HB9BZA

--
Robert CHALMAS, PO Box 1225, CH-1227 Carouge/GE, SWITZERLAND
Free DX-Cluster client RXCLUS:  http://www.hb9bza.net/rxclus