[Dxspider-support] Dupe spots with freq multiplied per 10 and per 100

Tom Vavra wb8zrl at inavia.net
Sat Feb 26 21:48:32 GMT 2011

I have eliminated almost all of these spots by putting in an input filter to
the node I connect to.  Like this:

accept/spot <node> input on hf or on vhf

adjust the frequencies to fit your users.  I still get some multiples in the
17m and 4m bands.  But many are being dropped by Spider

       tom     WB8ZRL