[Dxspider-support] R: Re: R: Re: Self Spotting

Brendan Minish ei6iz.brendan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 23:42:46 GMT 2011

Well, as a sysop I would like to see a sysop imposed self spot filter,
preferably by band.
self spotting on VHF in small doses has it's uses, on HF it's just an
annoyance (but a fairly minor one)

I think a filter that the user can control themselves is not likely to
be very effective

--
73
Brendan EI6IZ