[Dxspider-support] R: Re: Self Spotting

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Mon Jan 17 09:18:12 GMT 2011

Self spotting in contests is not allowed, but there are more things not
allowed in contests, like using the cluster when you are in the
non-assisted category.

On VHF and higher selfspotting is normal practice to announce a band
opening.

I agree with Jesus that cluster sysops should not be the people putting
limits on the use of the cluster.

73 Henk PA5KT

--
Henk Remijn PA5KT