[Dxspider-support] ubuntu 11.04 server installation assistance

Fulvio Galli hb9dhg at ticino.com
Wed Jul 13 22:27:06 BST 2011

Mike ..

did you try to telnet directly from your localhost ?

telnet localhost 7300

If that works, you're sure that the problem is not on your configuration
but definitively on your firewall or router.

PS: I'm assuming you are editing the Listeners.pm directly from /sysop/local right ?

Let us know.
To don't bother the group with a ping-pong e-mail I can help you directly if you are using teamviewer.
Of course .. all are welcomed to the thread.

Best 73 de HB9DHG
Fulvio