[Dxspider-support] CTY-2115 Country Files - 04 November 2011

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Nov 4 16:26:27 GMT 2011

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Jan PA4JJ <cluster at pa4jj.nl> wrote:

> When I do a sh/h version I get the following:
> VERSION Spratly-Is 61 degrees - dst. 6874 mi, 11064 km Reciprocal heading
> 327 degs

Hi Jan,

Something you have is out-of-date.  Make sure you have the latest
version of WPXLOC.RAW:

  http://www.country-files.com/wpxloc/release.htm

and the latest version of DX Spider (cvs update or git update)

Also you need to run create_prefix.pl then load/prefix after the
cluster has started.

If you did all that, the "entity" should be "22-JULY", which is wrong.
 Editing VERSION out of the WPXLOC.RAW file will correct the problem.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us