[Dxspider-support] Port forwarding issue on a Netgear router

Michael Walker va3mw at portcredit.net
Thu Oct 13 01:08:02 BST 2011

Bob

The DD-WRT code is rock solid if you can get it loaded.  By that, I  mean
that it is built for your specific router.. That is the ONLY code I run on
consumer grade routers.

For most cases, as you need is the 'mini' version of the code loaded.

Depending on which model of Linksys router you have, it might loaded on that
as well.  The DD-WRT Wiki is pretty good.

Mike va3mw