[Dxspider-support] Slogan 1.5 released + WINDOWS binary

Fulvio hb9dhg at ticino.com
Wed Oct 19 10:20:12 BST 2011

Hi Bela,

well done!

I do like to test your program under my DXspider Node, running Fedora 10.
I'm unable to unzip it. Here is the snapshot

----
[root at linux ~]# wget http://www.hasix.org/files/slogan/slogan15.zip
--2011-10-19 09:18:44--  http://www.hasix.org/files/slogan/slogan15.zip
Resolving www.hasix.org... 188.121.46.1
Connecting to www.hasix.org|188.121.46.1|:80... connected.
Length: 918872 (897K) [application/zip]
Saving to: `slogan15.zip'

100%[====================================================================>]
918,872     1.43M/s   in 0.6s

2011-10-19 09:18:45 (1.43 MB/s) - `slogan15.zip' saved [918872/918872]

[root at linux ~]# unzip slogan15.zip
Archive:  slogan15.zip
error [slogan15.zip]:  start of central directory not found;
  zipfile corrupt.
  (please check that you have transferred or created the zipfile in the
  appropriate BINARY mode and that you have compiled UnZip properly)
[root at linux ~]#
---

What I'm doing wrong ?

Thank you.