[Dxspider-support] Spider autostart on Ubuntu 11.04

Ian Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Tue Sep 20 11:53:51 BST 2011

Hi,
Create a file called cluster.conf in /etc/init

Mine looks like this..

#DXSpider startup script
#
# This service maintains a copy of dxspider from the point the system is
# started until it is shut down again.

description "DXSpider DX Cluster"
start on filesystem
stop on runlevel S

respawn
exec su -c "/usr/bin/perl -w /spider/perl/cluster.pl >dev/null 2>&1" sysop

That should do it.

73 Ian
--
Ian J Maude, G0VGS