[Dxspider-support] Node connect request

Mike Lewis mlewis at digitalglobe.com
Thu Apr 5 21:57:44 BST 2012

Dick,

I also need to find a node to connect my node to. It is my understanding
that in order for this to work properly the node has to configure your
callsign as a node callsign. So assuming I have kB1H configured as a
Spider node and you configure my node callsign as a spider node
(KE0MF-15) then all should be fine - is that right?

If you are accepting new nodes I would like to see if you would mind
adding my node to your system. I run a VHF connect only node in the
Denver/Boulder area in CO and need to find a telnet node to connect to
for populating my node with spots, WWV, and all of the other incoming
traffic.

Mike L.
KE0MF
KE0MF-15 (node call, Spider)