[Dxspider-support] Cluster hangup?

Jim Bayer jim at kc9aop.net
Fri Feb 3 21:52:48 GMT 2012

After I did the cvs update for version .102 my cluster seems to hang.  I
determined this by the console hanging and my mrtg graphs being skewed
way down.

I noticed that I have only 300 meg of disk space left but that should
not be an issue.  I tried to overlay the recent CVSCurrent.tgz but that
did not help any.  I actually ooted the server and that did not make any
difference either

I shut off mrtg just in case that was causing the issue... no help.

Any ideas?  The nodes connecting to me must be as frustrated with this
as I am.

Running on CENTOS 5.7

Jim - KC9AOP