[Dxspider-support] Connection lost problem

EA7UU Jesus ea7uu at yahoo.es
Sun Jan 22 08:19:54 GMT 2012

     Good morning.

     Angel, no problem hihi; I connected manually at noon. I know that
ED7ZAB is solid and stable like a rock :-) .

I was stranged with the behavior of my cluster; when the cluster ran the
crontab and tried to connect with ED7ZAB-5 (no response in that moment),
it was not send any spot to the users nor repply to any command.

I will do a test at home with a ficticious address. Thank you.

El 21/01/2012 17:07, Angel M. Claus escribió:
> Jesus, Today we have had an outage at the university so the server has
> been unreachable for a few hours, sorry for any inconvenience.
> Electricity came back at about 1130 UTC so, now you should be able to
> connect without problems.
> By the way, DXSpider has been running here for:
> 1327132047^-> D SP1RKT Cluster: 381 nodes, 75 local / 3344 total
> users  Max users 6616  Uptime 311 14:30
> 311 days... running on openSUSE 11.3, it's been a pity that the UPS
> hasn't been able to keep the system running during the outage :(
> 73 de Angel - EA7WA.

        EA7UU Jesús Ortiz Fernández

        http://www.ea7uu.es
on-line incoming call: