[Dxspider-support] R: Re: R: SSIDs max value

Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Thu Oct 4 14:56:31 BST 2012

IMHO, the best way is to let choose the sysop how to treat "high" SSID's value.
If the spider node has the AX25, the sysop can disable SSID greater than 15; if the node hasn't AX25 (or the sysop don't want high SSID value), the sysop can leave the connections open with any SSID number.

The question is: what is the sense of having SSID as 88 or 73 attached to a call ?? Is the 88th or 73rd (simultaneous) connection to a node ?

Thanks for your attention.

73 de Luigi, ik5zuk