[Dxspider-support] Is the usdbraw.gz being maintained?

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Sun Oct 7 14:16:57 BST 2012

Hello Laurie,
    I have checked the latest usdbraw.gz created this morning as well as
for the last couple of weeks and AH0KT does resolve as expected.
    I suspect some sort of procedure error on your end. Be sure that you
are running create_usdb.pl on the correct file. To be absolutely sure,
do the following:

cd /spider/data
rm usdbraw.gz
wget ftp://ftp.w1nr.net/usdbraw.gz
/spider/perl/create_usdb.pl ./usdbraw.gz

Now go on the console and 'load/usdb'

This should now work. If not, let me know and I will try and debug the
issue more.

73 de Mike, W1NR