[Dxspider-support] strange behaviour

Jan pa4jj at pa4jj.nl
Tue Feb 26 18:02:18 GMT 2013

Dirk

It just stops .

I have restarted a couple of times. Sometimes ist will run for 5
minutes, then for 24 hours and thlast time a restarted was last monday
and it still runs so there is no way telling exactly when it stops.

This is what Klaus Herzenberg DJ6RX wrote:

/Jan, I reported this a while ago. It happened randomly about 5 times,
then not again for now two weeks.//
//Never found out why.//
////
//Set the debug file to report everything then please check if you also
get similar readings. Check for//
//INET6=//
//Maybe it is the same with your setup. I got the feeling somebody
intentionally was shutting down//
//dxspider from remote. But cannot prove that./

I do not have INET6= in my debug file.

But it's running now for allmost 2 days so I will keep my fingers crossed.