[Dxspider-support] client

Klaus Heintzenberg dj6rx at t-online.de
Wed Jul 24 08:27:11 BST 2013

After last night's   git pull  + kernel update

DXSPIDER runs Ok, user connect via telnet
however I can't do  /spider/src/client <callsign>  anymore
no more connects via ax25

Testing:

sysop at cluster2:/spider/src> ./client login telnet
Answer:      Unknown host tcp host localhost for printer

telnet connect via localhost or the local IP work just fine.

Meanwhile I did try and compiled client again. Both the
old client and the 'new' client show the same problem?

-rwxr-xr-x 1 sysop spider 91967  client
-rwxr-xr-x 1 sysop spider 77241  client.old

Any idea, what do to about that?

73, Klaus