[Dxspider-support] Help with commands

Bruce Vanselow N8BV n8bv at juno.com
Tue Mar 19 21:39:57 GMT 2013

Hi Tom, Thanks for the help, particularly so quickly!!

I tried what you indicate in the following ways and can not get it to
accept my command:
accept/spot kb8pmy-3 input call_dxcc,w
accept/spot kb8pmy input call_dxcc ve,w

Also tried it with the < > as you showed it but figured that the brackets
were only to show where to fill in the nodes callsign.

What am I still doing wrong?

KB8PMY-3 is running V1.55 Build 0.115
         Tnx Agn!!     73,  ......  Bruce  N8BV