[Dxspider-support] Showing local lockouts

Dave Edwards dave at g7rau.co.uk
Sat Mar 23 08:58:06 GMT 2013

Hi

I have locked out a few users lately as they do not respond after days
of trying and are just connecting/disconnecting every few seconds on my
cluster. I have no idea what they are up to but I presume it is a faulty
cluster client stuck in a loop.

I don't want to leave them locked out permanently so I was going to
unlock them this morning but I cannot find a way of doing sh/lockout
local, any ideas?  I should have checked this before using the lockout,
dohh!

73

Dave Edwards (G7RAU)
email: