[Dxspider-support] Dupe time threshold changing (isolated node)

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 21:20:27 BST 2014

set/var $DXDupe::default = <some value >= 1 hr>

It embarrasses me to say that I have forgotten why the default value for
this parameter is 48 days. I know that we used to get loops that lasted
several days some years ago but most of that seems to have gone now. I
think this is a combination of PC9x protocol and rather more rigorous
protocol checking by other DX Cluster authors. I think I can safely
reduce this now...

The minimum could be set to 0, but it still won't have the effect you
desire (most of the time) as the dupe deletion routine only runs once an
hour.

Dirk G1TLH