[Dxspider-support] Re : Re: Implemantion an external "DX by" perl command ?

Christian FURST cchristf at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 12 08:59:52 GMT 2014

Hello Dirk

I have tried to use the cmd_import directory with putting a "sysop" file named 'cmd_extra'. It contains this line. The file is operated and automatically deleted.
--
save /tmp/return.txt "echo dx by N1CALL N2DX 21123" "dx by N1CALL N2DX 21123"
--

Can't call method "peerhost" without a package or object reference at (eval 126) line 125.
 at /spider/perl/DXCommandmode.pm line 528

Thank you in advance for your help.

Chris