[Dxspider-support] 7QNL

Fulvio hb9dhg at ticino.com
Sat Mar 15 20:29:55 GMT 2014

Hi Jim,

thanks for taking care of the request of Remco.
Not sure yet if I will be part of the upcoming 7QAA Team but i confirm that
this will
be the official call (planned for November 2014)
@Remco: thank you to inform the community about this issue and I wish you a
great activity from Malawi.
Sorry for the off-topic, but I've cc'ed Erik, who help maintaing the
Country Database for Swisslog, who is now
in the loop for both calls 7QNL and 7QAA.

73 de HB9DHG Fulvio