[Dxspider-support] 7QNL

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Sat Mar 15 20:39:21 GMT 2014

Hi

The problem Remco is faced to is that he can't login with the 7QNL call
sign into a dx-spider node.
The dx announcement with a 7QNL call is OK.

I think the client in /spider/src needs some modification to allow 7QNL
to login:

login: 7qnl
Sorry 7QNL is an invalid callsign

For th time being, AR clusters do allow 7QNL to loging

Peter
PC2A
Sysop PI4CC cluster