[Dxspider-support] Link partners needed for N2WLS-5

Dave Trainor dave at n8zfm.com
Tue Nov 4 04:15:18 GMT 2014

I don't have an off list address for you Gary, but I would be happy to establish a link.  The KY4KY-3 cluster (KY DX Association) is available at dxc.n8zfm.com I am N8ZFM the sysop located in Louisville, KY  Send me a message and we can setup the link.

Off net I am dave at n8zfm dot com

73 - Dave N8ZFM