[Dxspider-support] DXspider: how to connect to other clusters?

Ian Maude maudeij at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 08:42:49 GMT 2014

Has the cluster you connect to set you as a cluster node?  Once you
are connected to the other cluster, the connection should stay until
one of you disconnects it in some way, but both ends have to
set/spider (assuming both ends are running dxspider) or it is just a
user connection.
You should also look at the wiki regarding having the cluster start in
the background.  You will also find information on how to set up the
node for incoming user connections there.

http://wiki.dxcluster.org

73 Ian