[Dxspider-support] PC61 Spot forwarding issue

IK5ZUK Luigi ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Tue Dec 8 18:59:48 GMT 2015

Hello all,
I have the following problem: the sysop of one of my partner node
advised me that his node is not receiving all the spot circulating on
the network.
Looking inside my node, using the watchdbg script, I've noted that my
node is not sending to that node the PC61s (but is sending out only the
PC11s).

The strange is that both nodes are running the latest CVS (build 0.171)
and no filters are up in both side.

Please, could someone give me some idea ? Dirk, could you give me some
help ?

Thank you in advance !

73 Luigi IK5ZUK