[Dxspider-support] Cluster decided I was a node..

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Wed Dec 16 14:50:19 GMT 2015

 Dirk, when I use the below method you suggested, it for sure fixes the node
assignment of my ID, but then my password that I have assigned so I can
telnet in is lost, so I end up as a normal user via telnet.  Loading in the
user_asc file, it all just goes back to normal.

On a side note, it happened to me again like a week later, so I once again
had to go through getting it straight.   So it does apparently repeat, as I
think this is the 3rd time this has happened to me since running the node.
Also I logged into another OP's node helping out the other day, and noticed
it treated me as a node.  So is this just something someone set, and it's
just propagating around and changing mine?

---
Howard Leadmon