[Dxspider-support] Dual Stack Help

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Wed Dec 16 11:44:58 GMT 2015

On my CentOS 7 system I just listen to "::" and it accepts connects from
both IPv4 and IPv6. COS7 seems to funnel everything into IPv6. If you do
a netstat, you need to use --inet6 option. Also, "who" in DXSpider lists
connecting IPv4 addresses as ::ffff:<IPv4>. Just log in to dx.w1nr.net
and you will see it work.

Mike, W1NR