[Dxspider-support] Number of characters for the Comment field

IZ8MBW Fabio iz8mbw at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 8 12:14:22 GMT 2015

Hi.I have noted that the "default" number of characters for the Comment field is 30 (I talk about when you connect via telnet to a Cluster Node).But looking into .DAT files of the Spots (...data/spots/2015/xxx.dat) there are Spots that have more then 30 characters....So it seem that limitation of 30 characters for the Comment field is only during a telnet access because it seem that Spots with more then 30 characters for the Comment field exist as "message" for the Cluster system.I wrong?Is it possible to increase the number of characters for the Comment field during a telnet connection to a Cluster Node so it will be possible to see also Comment with more than 30 characters ?Thanks! 73Fabio, IZ8MBWwww.iz8mbw.net <!--#yiv8580333638 P{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}-->