[Dxspider-support] Logging spots to an SQL database

Tobias Wellnitz tobias.wellnitz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 19:12:21 GMT 2015

Hey Kelly et all,

I wrote a DX-Spider -> Redis adapter (Local.pm) which I use to further
process the spots (in Python) at https://dxheat.com/dxc

Redis is an insanely fast In-Memory Key/Value store which also has a neat
Publish/Subscribe mode.

Here is the code:
https://gist.github.com/dh1tw/e22611228a9c8954e655

I also included the callsign processing in my Open Source Python lib
PyhamTools http://pyhamtools.readthedocs.org/
and https://github.com/dh1tw/pyhamtools in case you want to process the DX
Spots further.

73 Tobias